Sunday 14 August 2016

14th August - Sketch

It's time for another sketch today! I created this sketch from one of DT Member Lydia's challenge layouts.
Hope you like it!

Ewelina
I really enjoyed this challenge as I don't usually mix/combine papers for my background. It was pretty hard to find two coordinating designs but once I managed that task, the rest just kind of happened. I used mainly creams and whites to brighten up the retro browns of that papers and splashes of peach pink for added colour. How are you going to tackle this month's sketch?



Jinny
I have to admit that I really struggled with those corners.  I kept wanting to turn a grid of photos at an angle to line up with them but felt like that was taking it a little too far away from the basis of the sketch.  Connecting them made me so happy.  I used lots of goodies that came from a variety of different Citrus Twist Kits at one time or another, as well as a playful, new-to-me, stamp set from Reverse Confetti. 


Lydia
I have to say I did struggle with this sketch, but that's what a challenge is isn't? But I am quite happy with how it turned out in the end. I can't wait to see everyone's layouts for this months challenge.



Rachel
What a great sketch. I went totally girly and floral adding a cut file to add extra texture to my layout. I can't wait to see what yo all create.




Seungeun Lee
Combination of warm coffee and sweet macaroons~ THE BEST!!Are beautiful multi-colored macaroons.LOVE!LOVE!



Susanne

To make my layout, I flipped the sketch upside down and instead of a single photo, I blocked two pictures.  The most fun part of making this layout for me was stacking epoxy stickers one on top of another - giving lots of depth to the page.  Oh, and using those snails was fun too!




Yasmina

When i saw the sketch, i did'nt know how to and what to do.  My mojo went away these days... but this morning I choose my photo and then.... I got this layout! Sometimes all you need is a photo! haha



Guest Designer - Cathy Lu


Hope that's inspired you to have a go! Please link up your layouts to the side bar.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!