Sunday 13 September 2015

13th Sept - Shaped Photos

Todays challenge is to use...
Shaped Photos - create a layout with different shaped photos, they can be any shape you like as long as they are not rectanglar!

We introduce a new deisgn team member today, please welcome Kerry Bruce to the team! I think Kerry will be a great asset to the team  If you want to find out a bit more about Kerry please see the Deisgn Team tab at the top of the page.


The design team really have done a great job with this challenge, here are their layouts...

Elisabetta
circles are always great elements on scrapbooking pages. I used the BigShot to cut a lot of circles in different sizes and I scattered them all over the page! I like how they look!!



HeeSun kim
I have drastically cut the picture into a triangle.

After parting with loved ones.
The remaining ones....


Jinny 
I've been wanting to try hexagon-shaped photos for quite some time, so this challenge gave me the perfect reason to dive in head first.  I've also had these photos of my littlest sitting on my desk for over a month.  So, when my September Hip Kit Club goodies, which boasted colorful papers and playful elements that seemed to match them perfectly, arrived, there was no turning back. 

Kat

I love to incorporate circles in my layout, but I don't do it often.  This challenge was the perfect excuse - plus I scrapped photos that I've had sitting around forever!


Kerry
I played around with my photo's and different shape dies to see which shape worked best and didn't cut any of my girls off. A fairly large hexagon was the answer and I love how using shaped photo's added to the fun feel of my layout.



Seungeun Lee
I often work with photos cut into rectangular or circular.
I wanted to try working with the usual picture of a rhombus shape.
I worked to cut the photos into a rhombus shape in this work.



Hope that inspires you to give shaped photos a go if you havent already! You have until 11th October to enter, we would love to see which shape you pick!
Happy scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!