Sunday 2 August 2015

2nd August - Sketch

It's sketch time here again at The Studio! This time I (Anna) took inspiration from the layout Vasso made for our previous food challenge.
Hope you have fun with this one!

Elisabetta




Jinny
I rotated Anna's sketch 90 degrees to the right and had loads of fun with my July Hip Kit Club goodies this week.


Kat
I don't play with layers too often, but I love that this sketch had a lot of them.  I had so much fun digging through my stash and picking the perfect pieces to layer under my photo!


Seungeun Lee


Vasso

Guest Designer - Paola
This sketch is full of possibilities, I decided to follow the structure almost one hundred percent. I think the pop of color adds fun and brightness  without making it overwhelming. I use products from different brands, Studio Calico, Amy Tangerine, WRMK to mention some .  I am very happy with the result.

The design have done a great job with the sketch, hope they have inspired you to play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!