Sunday 22 September 2013

Introducing...

....our 3 new design team members!! I'm really pleased to add these talented artists that came from my first design team call since taking over here at The Studio! I know they will be great additions to the team. I picked them as each one adds something extra to the existing DT so they will make the team even better! Here you will meet them and their winning 'About Me' layouts!
Please welcome...

Carolina Orellana
"Hi everyone! My name is Carolina Orellana but everyone call me Cari. I'm from the very far away country Chile. I'm into scrapbooking since 2010 which is something I love because it gave me the opportunity to express my feelings and it's a beautiful way to save my memories. The main characters in my scrapbooks are my cat Wawito -little baby- and my boyfriend Ricardo. I describe my style as eclectic and modern, I love layering and stamp. Besides scrapbooking I like crocheting and sewing so you can imagine how many craft supplies I have! I'm so excited to be part of the studio now" and can't wait to start!
My Blog: http://www.cariilup.blogspot.co.uk
Here's Carolina's 'About Me' layout:
....................

Jinny Newlin
My family and I live in a small suburb of Kansas City, Kansas, just over an hour and a half north of where I grew up.  I am a former, kindergarten teacher turned adoring wife to BJ and stay-at-home, homeschool mom to a smart, spunky, ten-year-old Ezekiel and vocal, tenacious, four-year-old Adina, as well as another cutie on the way.  When I’m not taking care of or playing with my family, you can find me cooking, baking, gardening, camping, sewing, taking pictures, blogging at Soaring, and of course, paper crafting.  My love for the latter started, over twelve years ago, at a Stampin’ Up workshop; but I have been creating with any and every form of crafting media, that I could get my hands on, since I was old enough to hold a crayon.  I’ve been honored to have had a number of published works of art, as well as to get to design for some of my most favorite manufacturers and challenge blogs, and am just thrilled to be joining the talented likes of The Studio Design Team!  I hope that I can inspire you all to get creating.
My Blog: http://jinnynewlin.blogspot.co.uk/
Here's Jinny's 'About me' layout:
.....................


Stephanie Ho
My name is Stephanie and I'm a city girl who is blessed to live just blocks from the ocean in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. I am married to my best friend, a Lego-loving engineer, and we have the best time journeying through life together! I've been scrapbooking for 10+ years and I fall more in love with this hobby every time I pull out my supplies to create a new layout. I believe scrapbooking is more than just paper & stickers; it's really story-telling at its finest. I love sharing this passion with others, and am excited to be part of the inspiring Studio Challenges! In addition to being an avid scrapbooker, I am also a wannabe chef, a book hoarder, an aspiring world traveler, a Starbucks drinker, a cupcake connoisseur, a nail polish collector and a very competitive board game player.
I blog over at Skyline Paperie - http://skylinepaperie.blogspot.co.uk/
Here's Stephanie's 'about me' layout:
...................

You will get to see these talented ladies creating from October! We can't wait to see what they create!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies and a big welcome to the team ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies - great additions to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to these ladies.. big shout out to Jinny...woohoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!