Saturday 21 August 2010

7pm Home Sweet Home by Amanda Jones

Only a few more hours to go, now!

Next up is our illustrious leader ;) Amanda has been having all sorts of fun getting her class together for us and her class 'Home Sweet Home' is full of vintage loveliness. You can download Amanda's class here. And if you want to play along but don't have the supplies, you might just be able to pick up one of the last remaining kits. See the original post here for all the details.

Add a link to your project inspired by Amanda's class in the comments section below and you will not only be in with a chance of becoming our October Guest Designer but you'll also be in with a chance of winning a prize package of vintage goodies from Amanda herself!

6 comments:

  1. This is on my 'to-do' list today.
    Will show if I get it done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :) looking forward to seeing peoples projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my picture, I'm so glad I purchased the kit, I would never have been able to source the crocheted doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was inspired to make a collage (not exactly like yours but definitely inspired: http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/08/vintage-home-collage.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous here is my attempt

    http://vanillascraps.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-studio-distraction.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!